Rabies or rabies
Contact of the disease
- Contact through the saliva of infected animals.
99% of human infections Caused by dog bites.
If the infection runs into the brain, the infected person will die immediately.
- Wash the wound that is bitten with clean water and soap water. See your doctor for vaccines.
- Rabies can be found in most poor countries in Asia and Africa.
15 minutes, people die of rabies.
40% of victims died. Is a child under the age of 15
How can we prevent rabies?
- Increase awareness in society.
Learn the behavior of dogs and cats.
Not bite = not infected
Dog and cat vaccines can save lives.
- Rabies can be 100% preventable.
Only 70% of dogs are vaccinated against the disease.
All dogs and cats should give priority to vaccinating your pet.